Clinical Care Manager
- Moncure - Moncure Care Management
- Full Time
Clinical Care Manager - Moncure and Siler City
This position is Grant -funded through March 31, 2020 - May have continued funding beyond this date.
Bilingual (English/Spanish speaking preferred)
The Clinical Care Manager is responsible for the overall clinical assessment, coordination and delivery of client–centered services that links clients with health care, psychosocial, and other services needed by Ryan White patients, including treatment adherence services.
- Knowledge of Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program. Interviewing, facilitation and computer skills required. Experience working with LGBTQ and other diverse populations.
- Bachelor's required: BSW or BSN; or LCSW preferred.
- One to two years nursing, case management, or social work experience preferred in a healthcare related field
- Spanish Bilingual preferred.
Strong communication and computer skills, open-mined, committed to working with others to improve HIV care
Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatric, Prenatal. Diverse population including but not limited to chronically ill and limited English speaking
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts