Physician - Continuous Job Posting
- PACE Burlington - PACE Burlington Medical Providers
- Full Time
The primary responsibility of the Physician is to provide direct primary medical care to all participants of the program.
Education/Experience: Graduate from an accredited school of medicine; fellowship training in Geriatrics preferred. At least 2-3 years clinical experience and a minimum one year experience working with the frail/elderly population.
- Proven clinical leadership
- Able to get along with others in a team environment
- Able to deliver service to physicians, patients and fellow employees with compassion in a responsive and courteous manner in accordance with PACE policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to effectively handle difficult and unusual interpersonal situations
- Only act within the scope of authority to practice
- Meet a standardized set of competencies established by Piedmont Health SeniorCare and approved by CMS before working independently
Type of Employees Supervised: None, except clinical precepting of nurse practitioner staff.
Licensure, Registry or Certification Required: Current license to practice medicine in NC. Valid NC driver license and reliable transportation.
Immunizations: Be medically cleared for communicable diseases and have all immunizations up-to-date prior to beginning employment.