- PACE Pittsboro - PACE Pittsboro Administration
- Full Time
- Experience: At least 3 years supervisory or administrative experience in health care. Prefer experience in home care or long term care setting, and ideally, PACE experience. Must meet the requirements set forth in the Adult Day Health Center (ADHC) regulations for ADHC Program Director. Must have had significant financial management experience involving complex budgets (annual budget responsibility of at least $1 million); significant supervisory experience, with management of a large staff (at least 10) and a variety of positions.
- Education: College degree required, masters preferred. Bachelors of Science in Nursing, healthcare administration or health related discipline preferred.
- Licensure, Registry or Certification Required: Valid NC driver's license.
- Special Training:
- o Strong interpersonal, organizational, group facilitation and consensus-building skills. Must possess the skills necessary to provide care for geriatric patients and must have proven clinical leadership and management skills. Must possess the ability to learn, teach and research, as well as to solve problems and think analytically/critically. Strong oral and written communication skills are desired
- o Must have the ability to get along in a team environment and to effectively handle difficult and unusual interpersonal situations.
- o Individual must meet a standardized set of competencies for the specific position description established by Piedmont Health SeniorCare and approved by CMS before working independently, and must only act within the scope of his or her authority to practice.
Piedmont Health Services, Inc. https://piedmonthealth.plansource.com