- PACE Pittsboro - PACE Pittsboro Social Work
- Full Time
RESOURCE COORDINATOR (PACE)
PIEDMONT HEALTH SERVICES
PACE PITTSBORO SENIORCARE
BILINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH PREFERRED
The primary responsibility of the Resource Coordinator is case management services to the participants of PHSC, to include but not limited to: financial assistance, budgeting, food stamps, resource identification and community linkage.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in social work, human relations or human services, or high school degree with three years direct work experience with Medicaid and/or elderly populations. Minimum of 1 year experience working with the frail or elderly population.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Analytical thinking and problem solving ability
- Frequent travel in Chatham, Lee and Orange county
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Only act within the scope of his/her practice
- Meet a standardized set of competencies for the position description established by the PACE organization and approved by CMS before working independently
Type of Employees Supervised: None.
Licensure, Registry or Certification Required: Valid NC driver's license and a reliable vehicle.
Immunizations: Be medically cleared for communicable diseases and have all immunizations up-to-date prior to beginning employment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
Requires frequent sitting for long periods, operation of standard office machines and computer. May require lifting of up to 25 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. Requires the use of office equipment, such as computer terminals, telephones and copiers. Requires normal vision. Work is performed in an office environment. Contact with staff and external clients/vendors.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts