Human Resources Coordinator
- Corporate - Corporate Human Resources
- Full Time
Human Resources Coordinator
Full-time with Benefits
Must be willing to work non-traditional schedule (nights/weekends)
Manages the candidate experience and all functions of the day-to-day recruitment process including: sources, screens and presents applicants to the hiring manager that meets Piedmont Health Services (PHS) position profiles; creates a seamless experience for candidates throughout the interview process; meets hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates; works in concert and partners with, educate sand consults with hiring managers on recruiting process, strategy, and expectations; determines candidate qualifications by conducting telephone interviews; analyzes responses and compares qualifications to job requirements; maintains records on company-wide recruiting activities; utilizes an automated applicant tracking system in compliance with staffing requirements to support the recruitment process; coordinates/arranges/schedules interviews with hiring managers.
• Associate's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, preferred. Or, 2 years of recruiting experience preferably in a healthcare setting.
• Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods.
• Ability to manage/adjust to multiple, concurrent recruiting tasks and prioritize tasks based on competing demands while demonstrating flexibility and resilience.
• Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate work schedules.
• Fluent in English and Spanish preferred.
• Other duties as required and assigned which may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here.
• Manage the overall interview and selection process.
• Source and find qualified candidates for open positions and difficult-to-fill roles.
• Analyze resumes by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing "phone" screenings.
• Work closely and consult with hiring managers to assess hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast.
• Post vacant positions via the company's corporate Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
• Collaborate with hiring managers to assess hiring needs, provide employee hiring forecast, assist with development of recruitment plans.
• Provide status reports on a regular basis.
• Evaluate applicant resumes, screen applicants, and coordinate applicant interviews.
• Generate candidate offer letters.
• Collaborate with Human Resources Team regarding onboarding process.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
The position is a sedentary position and requires the employee to have close visual acuity to perform job requirements. The position requires frequent talking, hearing, repetitive motion with the hands, wrists and/or fingers and operation of standard office machines, such as computer terminals, telephones, copiers and printers. Must be able to lift 25 pounds.