Patient Care Coordinator II - Scott Community Health Center
- Scott - Scott Administration
- Full Time
Incumbent will be cross-trained to perform the functions of Patient Care Coordinator I position. Will be responsible for accurate and timely maintenance of client charts. Process and track referrals. Provides excellent customer service.
Education: Diploma, High school diploma. Associates Degree preferred in related field
Current/valid License: None
• Internal and External applications are accepted
• The ability to successfully complete the main job functions of the Patient Care Coordinator
• External Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years experience in medical office administration and/or referral management
• Internal Applicants must be on the job at least 1 year with no documented performance issues with in the last year.
• Excellent communication skills required.
Patient Population Served
Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatric (Diverse).
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
Ability to maneuver physically, lift 15 pounds, reach upward with normal range of motion and drive to each location for
Coverage as needed.