Patient Care Coordinator II - Charles Drew Community Health Center
- Charles Drew - Charles Drew Administration
- Full Time
PIEDMONT HEALTH SERVICES
PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR II
Incumbent will be cross-trained to perform the functions of the Patient Care Coordinator II position. Responsible for accurate and timely maintenance of clients charts. Processes and tracks referrals. Provides excellent customer service.
Education: High School Diploma. Associate's Degree preferred in related field.
• Internal/External applications accepted
• The ability to successfully complete the primary job functions of the Patient Care Coordinator position
• Excellent communication skills
• Internal Applicants: must have been on job at least one year with no documented issues within the last year
• External Applicants: must have a minimum of two years of experience in medical office administration and/or referral management
PATIENT POPULATION SERVED
Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatric (Diverse Population)