- Carrboro - Carrboro Pharmacy
- Full Time
**ATTENTION: Piedmont Health Services (PHS) is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our patients, employees and others we serve. As a condition to begin employment, all new hires at PHS are required to submit proof of a completed a COVID-19 vaccine series (first and second dose of Moderna or Pfizer; or single dose of Johnson and Johnson) prior to their employment start date, unless approved for a medical and/or religious exemption.
Please review the PHS policy and process for applying to be considered for a medical and/or religious exemption here: https://www.phsbenefits.org/employee-forms/
- Education: Minimum high school graduate or equivalency
- Experience: One to three years of experience in pharmacy and customer service/healthcare preferred.
- Language: English/Spanish Bilingual skills preferred
- Licensure/Certification: Passed National Certification Exam - preferred, registered with N.C. Board of Pharmacy
- Travel: Must be able to travel to all locations
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, email/internet and ability to learn other healthcare related software.