- Prospect Hill - Prospect Hill Nursing
- Full Time
Prospect Hill Community Health Center
Full-Time with Benefits
3 positions available!!!
The Medical Assistant provides support to the provider and other clinical staff by assistanting with patient care.
The MA performs a variety of duties to include:
- Clinical, administrative and laboratory functions.
- This job includes a large amount of patient contact.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Preferred Minimum Experience
- One year as a Medical Assistant
- Completion of a Medical Assisting program
- Participation in an interdisciplinary team
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting (within past five years)
- Successful completion of training as a Medical Assistant and ability to pass a test within 90 days of hire.
Patient Populations Served
A diverse range of patient populations including:
- Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatric, and Prenatal
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
Extended periods of walking, standing, bending, lifting, pulling, and pushing. Performance of essential duties requires close and distance vision and hearing acuity. Must be able to perform heavy lifting, generally more than 25 pounds. Clinical environment with exposure to chemicals, pathogens and patient body fluids. Requires working under stressful conditions, and ability to multi-task.