- PACE Pittsboro - PACE Pittsboro Administration
- Full Time
**Attention: Piedmont Health Services (PHS) is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our patients, employees and others we serve. As a condition to begin employment, all new hires at PHS are required to submit proof of a completed a COVID-19 vaccine series (first and second dose of Moderna or Pfizer; or single dose of Johnson and Johnson) prior to their employment start date, unless approved for a medical and/or religious exemption.
Please review the PHS policy and process for applying to be considered for a medical and/or religious exemption here: https://www.phsbenefits.org/employee-forms/
Piedmont Health Services, Inc.
Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
Bilingual (English & Spanish) Preferred
The primary responsibility of the receptionist is to answer the telephone, assist in monitoring the front entrance, sort mail and complete other administrative projects as needed.
Education/Experience: HS Diploma or Equivalent; graduation from an Associate Program preferred. One year of experience with the frail or elderly preferred. 1 year experience in a customer-service/administrative assisting position in an office setting, preferably in a social service/medical facility.
- Ability to coordinate, plan and implement assigned projects
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and skill in word-processing software
- Must maintain confidential information and must be able to give attention to details, work independently using good judgment
- Problem solving skills
Type of Employees Supervised: None.
Licensure, Registry or Certification Required: Valid NC driver's license.
Immunizations: Be medically cleared for communicable diseases and have all immunizations up-to-date prior to beginning employment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answer the phone and screen all incoming calls, taking messages and/or referring to appropriate staff members., assist visitors, participant's vendors and staff at entrance; maintaining friendly, customer service orientation at all times.
- Monitor front desk and door to assure participant safety.
- Sort incoming mail, distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail, including bulk mail.
- Assists with other administrative projects aand provide general Adminstrative support.