Home Care Administrative Assistant (PACE)
- - PACE Pittsboro
- Full Time
Home Care Administrative Assistant
The primary responsibility of the Home Care Administrative Assistant is to coordinate scheduling of approved home care hours for participants and to coordinate purchase and distribution of home incontinence supplies for enrolled participants. Primary duties within these areas include tracking approved home care hours within the designated home care database for billing purposes, serving as a liaison between PACE home care and the home care agencies, and ordering home care incontinence supplies.
Education/Experience: HS Diploma or Equivalent; graduation from an Associate Program preferred. One year of experience with the frail or elderly preferred.
1 year experience in a customer-service/administrative assisting position in an office setting, preferably in a social service/medical facility.
- Ability to coordinate, plan and implement assigned projects
- Requires data entry/reporting aptitude
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and skill in word-processing software
- Must maintain confidential information and must be able to give attention to details, work independently using good judgment
- Problem solving skills
Type of Employees Supervised: None.
Licensure, Registry or Certification Required: Valid NC driver's license.
Immunizations: Be medically cleared for communicable diseases and have all immunizations up-to-date prior to beginning employment.
PATIENT POPULATION SERVED
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
Requires frequent sitting for long periods, operation of standard office machines and computer. May require lifting of up to 25 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. Requires the use of office equipment, such as computer terminals, telephones and copiers. Requires normal vision. Work is performed in an office environment. Contact with staff and external clients/vendors.